For us, reliability is a must. And it doesn’t stop with the sale of one of our products — on the contrary, we want reliability to define every aspect of our service. So, we have made it as easy as possible for you to get a hold of us whenever you need.
We urge you to please carefully fill out the obligatory online form before sending us your pump. This is required so that we can promptly address your concerns. Hazardous residue presents a risk to our employees’ health, and we must be able to rule this out for your sake and ours. Thank you for your support!
1. By clicking on “repair”, “sample pump return” or “report transport damage” , you will automatically be directed to the online form. Please fill it out carefully and completely. By clicking “submit”, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with your personal RMA number. Please provide this number with any inquiries.
2. A PDF document with the KNF shipping address will also be created automatically from the data you have entered in the online form. Please print it out, as it is a component of your return.
3. Clean the pump. The pump must be completely free of any media which have passed through it and any processing residue.
4. Pack the pump safely for transport. Please place the automatically generated PDF document in a packing list envelope and attach it to the outside of the package. If you do not use a packing list envelope, cut of the part of the PDF document with the decontamination status, adhere this to the outside of the package and place the rest of the PDF document inside the package.
5. Ship the package.
6. Once your shipment has been received, you will receive confirmation of receipt from KNF. After inspecting the pump, we will contact you to discuss the next steps.